1. Click Start and select Printers and Faxes.
2. Under Printer Tasks, click Add a Printer. Click Next.
3. Select the Local Printer attached to this computer radio button.
4. Uncheck the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer check box.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the Create New Port radio button.
7. From the Type of port: drop down list choose Standard TCP/IP Port. Click Next.Click Next. (Note: You will now be prompted for 2 items: the Printer Name or IP Address and the Port Name. The 1st item is the Static IP address that has been assigned to the device. The 2nd item may be edited by you or left alone.)
8. In the Printer Name or IP Address box, enter the IP Address of the device.
9. In the Port Name box, you may leave the default or edit. Ex: Port names can’t have spaces. They should be short but descriptive.
10. Click Next. Click Finish.
11. If Step 10 completed successfully, you are now ready to install the driver.
12. Choose your driver. Click Next.
Note: If you are prompted to replace or keep existing driver, click on Keep Existing Driver. Click Next.
13. Edit the Printer Name if needed.
14. If you want this to be the default printer, click Yes. If not, click No. Then click Next.
15. Select the Do not share this printer radio button. Click Next.
16. Leave the Print a test page (recommended) button checked. Click Finish.
17. When asked if the Test Page printed correctly, click Yes. At this point, you should have the device listed in the Printers and Faxes folder. You can attempt to use it as a printer.
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button , and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Click Add a printer.
3. In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
4. In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
5. If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
6. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
2. Tap or click PC and devices, and then tap or click Devices.
If your printer is installed, it should appear under Printers.
3. If your printer isn’t listed, tap or click Add a device, and then select your printer to install it.